Hi guys, I am so excited to share with you all the products I created! This has been a labor of love, so I've decided to name this first paper pack I created, "With Heart". I designed this paper with beginners in mind, but also made them versatile enough for anyone! Check out my video below with all the details into my paper, and what makes my paper unique!
First, the size of this paper. This is a 8.5 x 5.5 sized paper pack, meaning no more cutting your card bases! This also means if you'd like a regular A2 sized card, all you have to do is fold the paper in half! I specifically designed the paper pack to have no glue so when you open the paper, there's no risk of tearing it or having it curl. Included in this paper pack are 3 solid sheets, 10 pieces of white, 5 pieces of light blue, 5 pieces of olive green.
Also included are 8 fun pattern designs with backsides that are nice and plain so you don't have to choose between patterns. Some other features of my paper that make it unique are:
- 200 gsm / 74 lb paper so when you fold the paper in half, no creases
- pattern on front side of the paper with a matching solid color on the back side so you don't have to choose between patterns anymore!
- patterns that are able to go vertical and horizontal were rotated each way so you can make either a horizontal or vertical card without the pattern being upside down/sideways
- No pre-made score lines so you can choose what type of card to make. There are a couple of fun fold cards you can make with A2 size cards, good examples are a tri-fold card, and a pocket card!
- NO MORE CUTTING YOUR CARD BASES! My paper is 8.5x5.5 so all you have to do fold your paper in half for an A2 sized card base
Below are pictures of the front & back of each pattern. As I said above, I have 2 pieces of paper that I designed to be folded both vertical and horizontal, so you will get one in each direction, where the patterns are rotated to make whichever type of card you prefer.
Here are the 2 designs with both horizontal and vertical so you can make the card whichever way you want!
I also used my Card Sentiment Dies for these cards. I made sure to make these products extremely versatile so any card maker of any level can use these! And no more cutting your card bases! Let's make more time in the craft room for actual crafting!
Thanks so much for all your support. I love sharing my passion with you all and I hope you enjoy my products & feel inspired to create but also make it easier for you to create & save you time!
With Heart :)